Leadshine DM542S Updated from DM542 WITH STRONGER ANTI-INTERFERENCE FUNCTION MORE STEADY Stepper Drive 48VDC 4.2A
The DM542S is a new high-performance digital two-phase stepper driver from Raytheon. It uses 32-bit DSP technology, and users can set the commonly used 8-speed current and 16-speed subdivision to meet the needs of most applications. Low, medium and high speed operation is very stable and low noise. A variety of functions can be selected through external dialing, which greatly facilitates the customer's application.
- 32-bit DSP technology
- Ultra low vibration noise
- Built-in high subdivision, dialing code optional
- Power-on auto-tuning function, dialing code optional
- Precision current control greatly reduces motor heating
- The current is automatically halved at rest, SW4 selection
- Support single and double pulse, dial code selection
- Can drive 4,6,8 line two-phase stepper motor
- Optically isolated differential signal input
- Impulse response frequency up to 200KHz
- 3 digits of dialing, 8 steps can be set
- 4-digit dialing, adjustable 16-segment subdivision
- With overvoltage, short circuit and other protection functions
- External alarm output, maximum output current 100mA, withstand voltage 24Vdc
Suitable for all kinds of small and medium-sized automation equipment and instruments, such as: engraving machine, marking machine, cutting machine, laser phototypesetting, plotter, CNC machine tool, automatic assembly equipment, etc.
There are three wiring methods for the driver as shown below.
- Common cathode
- Differential signal